[Bio-software] Re: FW: Free software forprinting graph papers

bob via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by bbx107 from excite.XXXX.com)
Sun Feb 18 12:18:04 EST 2007

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:23:47 +0100, "Rijnberg H.H."
<H.H.Rijnberg from gasunie.nl> wrote:

>Dear reader,
>
>I was looking for the home-page of Philippe Marquis regarding the Graph
>Paper printer software.
>Hard to find, and then i ended on your site en send by accident the
>empty mail.
>Could you help me for the correct internet adress?

Here are a couple of sites of that type. I don't know whether either
is the specific one you had in mind, but both are useful sites.

http://www.incompetech.com/beta/linedGraphPaper/easy.html.

http://www.pdfpad.com/graphpaper/.

bob