[Bio-software] Re: Exonerate

Natacha via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by natabeck from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 27 14:45:49 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I have already try to use geneWise. But I have
a problem with him.
I would find the localisation of intron only with similarity, without
any statistic or model. And geneWise use a lot of model. I have try to
remove a lot of information contained into the human.gf and
human.stat file, this improve my result. But it's not perfect and I
think  that there are others file or model, but I don't find them.
Have you an idea ?