[Bio-software] Prophet question

Boris Epstein via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by bepstein from rics.bwh.harvard.edu)
Thu Sep 27 18:31:47 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

Well, from what it appears, back in the day Prophet used to be a big
deal when it came to statistical data analysis in bioresearch. Well, we
still got a couple of old SGI boxes running Prophet but we are at the
point of phasing them out and hence we need to decide what to do about
all of that Prophet-generated data tables and reports.

Hence my question: is there a modern version/reincarnation of Prophet?
Is there a statistical package we could use to migrate the Prophet
format into? We are currently using JMP so being able to migrate the
data into JMP would be idea.

In general, any advice on what we can do in this situation would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Boris.