[Bio-software] can't spawn "megablast

S.S via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by sinhashruti.shruti from gmail.com)
Wed Dec 3 06:56:31 EST 2008

Hi,

I have been trying to run megablast on standalone through a perl code i've
written but i'm getting an error stating:

Can't spawn "megablast -d dm -i
D:/Data_eArray/E-Array/CGH_Projects/Drosophila/Chromosomes/chrUextra/chrUextra_query.txt
-o
D:/Data_eArray/E-Array/CGH_Projects/Drosophila/Chromosomes/chrUextra/chrUextra_BR.txt
-m 8": No error at BLAST.pl line 20."

It does perform BLAST for some queries and then ends with the error. I have
tried running this code with other data, and it works with them.

Please help.

S.S