[Bio-software] Re: Free software for motif finding

darked via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by darek.kedra from gmail.com)
Tue Feb 5 15:39:29 EST 2008

On Jan 29, 5:15 am, "Aneesh Krishna" <krishna.ane... from gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> Please tell me some free software for finding motifs from a set of sequences
> (both nucleotide and protein). And I want to run it in windows and command
> line also.
> With Regards-
> Aneesh.K
> krishna.ane... from gmail.com
> Mob: 09999061058

If you have problems with AlignACE try following this tutorial, first
with test sequences then with a set of your own:

MEME/NestedMICA shall be more user friendly IMHO.

Darek Kedra