[Bio-software] LIMS development

Bernie Ball via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by bernieb from duke.edu)
Tue Jan 15 09:28:14 EST 2008

Hi,

I would like to put together a good database (Filemaker Pro) to track
all of our tissue samples from receipt through nucleotide extraction,
PCR, and sequencing.  Does anyone have a current (non-commercial)
version that they would be willing to share as a model?  The database
would only be used by 3-4 people over the next 3 years but would be a
great method to ensure that we do not duplicate our efforts etc.  I
guess it would be a sort of mini-LIMS system without all of the
features required for most applications.