[Bio-software] Enzyme kinetics calculator

Federica Manucci via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by Federica.MANUCCI from dit.ie)
Thu Jul 3 10:23:59 EST 2008

Dear Mr. or Madame,

the reason why I am writing is because I am interested in downloading the
Enzyme kinetics calculator for research pourpose. However, in the website
I cannot have access to it though the link of the following webpage:

Can you send me the exact IP address to download it, please?

I am looking forward to hearing news from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,

Federica Manucci

Federica Manucci
PhD student at Dublin Institute of Technology
Cathal Brugha Street
Dublin 1

Mobile ph. 0035 3873223673
Laboratory ph. 0035 31 402 4511