[Bio-software] Re: Enzyme kinetics calculator

Linlin Yan via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by yanlinlin82 from gmail.com)
Fri Jul 4 03:34:15 EST 2008

On Jul 3, 11:23 pm, "Federica Manucci" <Federica.MANU... from dit.ie>
wrote:
> Dear Mr. or Madame,
>
> the reason why I am writing is because I am interested in downloading the
> Enzyme kinetics calculator for research pourpose. However, in the website
> I cannot have access to it though the link of the following webpage:
>
> http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/bionews/1997-October/004143.html
>
> Can you send me the exact IP address to download it, please?
>
> I am looking forward to hearing news from you as soon as possible.
>
> Yours faithfully,
>
> Federica Manucci
>
> Federica Manucci
> PhD student at Dublin Institute of Technology
> Cathal Brugha Street
> Dublin 1
> Ireland
>
> Mobile ph. 0035 3873223673
> Laboratory ph. 0035 31 402 4511
> Office ph. 0035 31 402 7541
>
> This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean.http://www.dit.ie

Since it is a excel file writing in or before 1997, it must be deleted
or moved to another place. Do you know if there is any software else
could do the same calculating for you?