[Bio-software] FreezerPro - Complete Software Solution To Sample Tracking For Cryogenic Storage

vlaleb from gmail.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by vlaleb from gmail.com)
Fri Jun 20 09:14:28 EST 2008

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce FreezerPro - the best available frozen
samples tracking software indispensable to any modern scientific or
pharmaceutical laboratory.

FreezerPro is a fast, reliable, and secure solution to managing all
sample data. Know precisely where a frozen sample is located even
before opening the freezer door.

FreezerPro allows scientists and managers in research laboratories and
pharmaceutical companies to inventory and retrieve frozen laboratory
samples, bringing laboratory record keeping efficiency up to the
highest level!

FreezerPro is a desktop-like client-server application for the web,
with its clients being a Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox, Camino,
Safari or any other web browser on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
Our front-end component is built with Ext JS - a client-side,
JavaScript framework for building web applications. Our server
component is built with Ruby On Rails and our proprietary ElegantDS
engine and may be installed on anything from Windows to UNIX to Linux.
The database component may utilize any relational database including
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.

http://www.freezerpro.com

Best Regards,
Vlad Lebedev
www.ruro.com