[Bio-software] Which amino acid residue does the letter 'J' mean?

Linlin Yan via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by yanlinlin82 from gmail.com)
Thu Jun 26 05:29:34 EST 2008

Thank you for your answer.
I searched by google right now, and got the link from NCBI:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/IEB/ToolBox/C_DOC/lxr/source/data/BLOSUM50
There's a 'J' letter. I haven't found the explaination yet.