[Bio-software] Re: Which amino acid residue does the letter 'J' mean?

Linlin Yan via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by yanlinlin82 from gmail.com)
Mon Jun 30 09:45:42 EST 2008

Hi everyone in newsgroup bionet.software,

It's very kind of Hamish, who sent me a very detail explain for single
letter amio-acid codes. I forward the mail to the newsgroup. Hope it
could help someone else.