[Bio-software] Re: BioVenn

Tim Hulsen via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by thulsen from gmail.com)
Tue Oct 28 17:50:27 EST 2008

Hi,
BioVenn is now published in BMC Genomics:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/9/488

Please also have a look at BioVenn's brother VennDiagram.tk, which takes
numbers as input instead of lists of identifiers.

regards,
Tim Hulsen.