[Bio-software] SNP Analysis : Parser for Polybayes result

lparsons via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by parsonsl from upstate.edu)
Fri Oct 31 16:17:10 EST 2008

Hello

I am the author of that web page, which is no longer up because the lab
itself no longer exists.

There should have been a redirect link back in 2006 when you wrote that
message, however the redirect link itself would no longer work at this
point.  I have attached the perl script that was mentioned in the link, feel
free to use it however you like.

I apologize for not getting this to you sooner, hopefully someone can make
use of this old script.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20274161/SNP_analysis.pl SNP_analysis.pl