[Bio-software] About Interproscan

Manuel Cano via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by manuel.cano from cafedecolombia.com)
Thu Aug 6 09:36:27 EST 2009

Hi Dale,
I am Manuel Cano, I work for one of the biggest coffee research centers in
Colombia at the Bioinformatics department and now I am trying to install
Interproscan in some of the machines we use here, but I am getting an error
(which I saw on a
yours) when I test it, so I was wondering if you solved the problem and how
did you do so?

This is the message:

pijao:bin sge$ ./iprscan -cli -i ../test.seq -iprlookup -goterms
SUBMITTED iprscan-20090806-09271322

        Iprscan job iprscan-20090806-09271322 failed and exit with status
code 256
unavailable : No such file or directory
/Users/sge/opt/iprscan/bin/iprscan_wrapper.pl: failed to send error to
administrator: no destination address
Tool:  iprscan
JobID: iprscan-20090806-09271322
Time:  Thu Aug  6 09:27:13 2009

I would appreciate if you can help me with this because there is not much
information about it on the net.

Thanks in advance

Manuel Fernando Cano Montes.
Systems and Telecommunications Engineer
University of Manizales.
Alumnus AIESEC Manizales, Colombia
Bioinformática department
Cenicafé (Centro Nacional de Investigaciones de Café) - FNC
E-mail: manuel.cano from cafedecolombia.com
Tel: +57 3218169084