[Bio-software] Problem facing at writing a script to run multi-fasta sequence in fgenesh

Chia Jing Yi via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by cjyxiaodi1 from gmail.com)
Thu Dec 10 04:52:12 EST 2009

Hi,

I just try to write a script to allow fgenesh to run multi-fasta sequence.
Unfortunately I faced the problem when I writing it :(
My purpose is tried to write a script that allows the following command
worked perfectly:
./script_for_multi_fasta Program Par_file Seq_file <Other options>
eg.
./run_program.pl fgenesh Human fileseq -pmrna > fileres
Thanks a lot for any suggestion and advice.