[Bio-software] GeneJockey

MehdiM via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by mehdi.mpour from gmail.com)
Fri Oct 23 13:56:48 EST 2009

Hi,

Our group has used the GeneJockey for sequence analysis in the past.
Now that the program is no longer supported, we need to be able to use
the files generated by GeneJockey in other programs. How do I do that?
I have copied the files to another computer and tried to change the
file format by changing the extension (suffix) to others and tried to
open with CLC workbench, but it failed. Converting to .txt generated
strange figures and letters. Are we doomed to keep the old Mac with
the old program for ever?

Thanks for all the help!!!