[Bio-software] Gemini II for Gene Expression Mining

akhtung from gmail.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by akhtung from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 25 00:55:48 EST 2010

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of our gene
expression mining software Gemini II at the following URL.

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~atung/GeminiII.zip

Gemini II is an association-based classifier. It consists of an
efficient algorithm that derives rules from high dimensional gene
expression data and basic visualization tool for rules comparison.
More technical details about the software are available in the
following paper:

Ruichu Cai, Anthony K. H. Tung, Zhenjie Zhang, Zhifeng Hao. What is
Unequal among the Equals? Ranking Equivalent Rules from Gene
Expression Data.  Accepted in TKDE.

Anthony K. H. Tung
http://nusdm.comp.nus.edu.sg/