[Bio-software] Re: Trend in Bioinformatics

Mikhail Fursov via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by mike.fursov from gmail.com)
Tue Feb 23 11:48:03 EST 2010

On Feb 23, 1:32 pm, "S.Stalin - Lecturer" <sta... from scbt.sastra.edu>
> Dear sir
> I face one of the problem for systemic representations for
> m result
> . Kindly advise me to use which software
> and its avaiability
> With regards
> S.Stalin

What representation type do you need? Sequences? Annotations?
Alignments? Trees? If yes, go for UGENE, its free and opensource:

PS. yes this is like an advertisement. I work in this project :)