[Bio-software] Flip 2.0 (an orf finder/translator) is available

Zhuyi Xue via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by alfred532008 from gmail.com)
Sun Jan 3 12:48:19 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Brossard,

This is a Junior undergraduate student Alfred. Recently, I find that your
Program-FLIP (the Unix C program used to find/translate orfs) may be helpful
to my current research, so would you please send me a copy of it? It will be
fully appreciated if you take my request into consideration.

Hope to have your reply soon, thank you very much for your time.

Best regards

Alfred(Zhuyi Xue)

Honors Program 071 Life Science

China Agricultural University (West Campus)

BOX.1075, NO.2 YUANMINGYUAN West Road,

Haidian District, Beijing, 100193, China