[Bio-software] Re: Converting Clustal alignment to a single consensus sequence

Duncan Clark via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Mon Jan 18 04:37:49 EST 2010

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.42.1263677309.1025.bio-soft from net.bio.net> on Sat, 16 Jan 2010,
Don Gilbert <gilbertd from bio.indiana.edu> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>Likely there are many such programs that can do this.

I thought so too but didn't find anything with Google. No doubt not
getting the correct keywords.

>Try this
>sort of unix script with BioPerl,
>see http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/BioPerl_Tutorial#Alignments