[Bio-software] Inhibitors against Lysine/DAP pathway of Mycobacterium tuberculosis

Raghava via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by raghavagps from gmail.com)
Tue Jan 19 11:49:00 EST 2010

Dear Friends,
Recently, we have screened inhibitors against Mycobacterium
tuberculosis. List of inhibitors and our strategy of screening
inhibitors have been described in a paper published this week in BMC
Bioinformatics. Here, I am providing link of this paper and other
papers published this week. I hope this information will be useful for
members.

Garg, A., Tewari, R.  and Raghava, G. P. S. (2010) Virtual Screening
of potential drug-like inhibitors against Lysine/DAP pathway of
Mycobacterium tuberculosis.  BMC Bioinformatics 11:S53 URL:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/11/S1/S53

Ansari, H. R., Flower, D.R. and Raghava, G. P. S. (2010) AntigenDB: An
immunoinformatics database of pathogen antigens.  Nucleic Acids Res.
38: D847-D853. URL: http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/short/38/suppl_1/D847

Lata, S., Mishra, N.K. and Raghava, G. P. S. (2010) AntiBP2: Improved
version of antibacterial peptide prediction. BMC Bioinformatics
11:S19: URL: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/11/S1/S19

Mishra, N.K. and Raghava, G. P. S. (2010) Prediction of FAD
interacting residues in a protein from its primary sequence using
evolutionary information. BMC Bioinformatics 11:S48. URL:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/11/S1/S48

With Regards

Raghava

# Dr G P S Raghava (FASc, FNASc), Head Bioinformatics Centre   #
# Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector-39A, Chandigarh, India  #
# Phone: +91-172-2690557, Fax: +91-172-2690632
#
# Eadd: http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/   raghava from imtech.res.in #