[Bio-software] Question PAUP

Nathalie Tonne via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by Nathalie.Tonne from vub.ac.be)
Wed May 18 10:17:40 EST 2011

Dear.

I am a student biology. I have to perform an excerice in PAUP. Unfortunately, I don't know how to begin.

I have a Maximum likelihood tree from PAUP. Our task is to use this tree to perform acctran and deltran on it.

What I thought to do:
make a new nexus-file with all my data in it, as well as the maximum likelihood tree (so the description of iets topology, eventually with branch-lengths) and to set a command for acctran or deltran.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make such a file.

Can you maybe help me..?

Many thanks in advance,
Friendly greetings from Belgium,
Nathalie