[Bio-software] Free checklists for major world areas

SBSP from aol.com via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by SBSP from aol.com)
Sat Apr 7 11:07:21 EST 2012

We have comprehensive checklists, with endemics
labeled, for every nation in the world, almost all of
the world's major islands or island groups, and each
U.S. state or Canadian province. We will send you
one as a text file attached to an e-mail in reply to
an e-mail from you telling us which one you want.
There is no charge.

SANTA BARBARA SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
Our world birding software is demonstrated at
Web site: birdbase.com
E-mail: _sbsp from aol.com_ (mailto:sbsp from aol.com)