[Bio-software] enzyme kinetics programs

Sankpal, Narendra via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by sankpaln from wudosis.wustl.edu)
Thu Mar 15 11:32:35 EST 2012

HI Eric, this is Narendra Sankpal from Washington University. I was looking for expert here who can do some enzyme kinetics/inhibition studies. We have some data on cancer cell lines and want to create enzyme inhibition kinetics.
Please let me know if you know someone at Wash or if you are available to do it.
Thanks
Narendra

Narendra V Sankpal (PhD)
Washington University in Saint Louis
School of Medicine, 4940 Parkview Pl.
CSRB # 6660, Box 8109
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Tel: (314) 362-8692

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via return email.