[Bio-software] Postdoc and PhD postion

EAGLE team via bio-soft%40net.bio.net (by team from eagle-science.org)
Mon May 7 09:40:51 EST 2018

Dear all,

please see the following postdoc and/or PhD posting for remote sensing
for global change processes:

At the University of Würzburg the Department of Remote Sensing invites
applications for a *P**ostdoc or P**hD **position* working in the
analysis of global or regional change processes, preferably in
terrestrial ecosystems. In-depth analysis of land cover status and
change using various remote sensing data and methods are of interest in
collaboration with auxiliary data by other disciplines such as social
sciences. Research topics can range from agricultural or forest
ecosystems up to urban landscapes or further climate change sensitive
areas such as mountainous regions. The human-environment interaction and
the application of research approaches is of prime interest. *
*
You can apply for a Postdoc or PhD position at our Remote Sensing
Department and we highly welcome if you submit your research ideas for
these positions, as well as suggestions for the study area. We ask you
to submit a max. 3 page research proposal including the scientific
background, research questions and aim of your research. The research
project should be aligned within the larger framework of our department
in an institutional collaboration with the German Aerospace Data Center
(DLR-DFD).

see more at: http://remote-sensing.eu/25731-2/