NRSub release 5 availability

Jeroen Coppieters jecop at
Wed Jun 28 18:19:55 EST 1995

Thure Etzold (etzold) wrote:
: I am posting this message from Guy Perriere
: since I think it is of general interest:

:      Note  for SRS developers: there is a slight modification in the
:      DE  field  of  the  entries.  Indeed,  EMBL  sequences  are now
:      referenced with the accession number AND the mnemonic. So, take
:      care when implementing cross-references between NRSub and EMBL.

I rewrote mu nrsub.sdl file (which you can get from the EBI srs server)
as well as the parts in hyperlink.sdl

I haven't had the time to upgrade from SRS 4.04 yet, and I still have
not found a way to activate the swissprot xref's in hyperlink.sdl
If anyone else wants ro look into it, please do, and let me know the changes
you made to the sdl files

:                   Guy Perriere
:                   Laboratoire de Biometrie, Genetique et
:                   Biologie des Populations, URA CNRS 2055
:                   Universite Claude Bernard - Lyon 1
:                   43, bd. du 11 Novembre 1918
:                   69622 Villeurbanne Cedex
:                   France

:                   Email: perriere at

: --
: ===============================================================================
: Thure Etzold                                   | EMBL
: E-mail: etzold at              | Postfach 10.2209
: Tel: (49) 6221 387529                          | 69012 Heidelberg
: Fax: (49) 6221 387517                          | Germany

         . O .                               Jeroen Coppieters
     . O O o   O .                            Software Support
   O O O O *o    O O          Jeroen.Coppieters at
  O O O O(   *o  )O O                     (or jecop at
  )O O O O   o*  O O(                         ++44 1223 494422
  O O O O( o*    )O O
  )O O O O  *o   O O(                      EMBL Outstation EBI
  O O O O(   *o  )O O      (European Bioinformatics Institute)
  )O @ O O   o*  O O(                             Hinxton Hall
    O O O( o*   )O('                                   Hinxton
     ` O(   *o O  '                         Cambridge CB10 1RQ
         ` O '                                              UK