Peter Rice pmr at
Wed Nov 29 08:31:46 EST 1995

In article <1995Nov29.112647.690 at> Jack Leunissen <jackl> writes:
>I know its not a big deal, and only matters for linking SRS, but I would have
>appreciated that this had been announced somewhere; I might have adapted the
>hyperlinks in SRS in time (hence the cross-post to :-).

Sorry, I don't see the connection between SRS hyperlinks and GCG.

LookUp doesn't have HyperLinks. Just normal links, which should be
through the accession number field and unaffected (though I avoid
LookUp so I'm no expert).

I *like* the new SWISS-PROT DR lines. About time - I have needed them
for years, but better late than never.
Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division
E-mail: pmr at             | The Sanger Centre
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Hinxton Hall, Hinxton,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Cambs, CB10 1RQ