yet another bug in SRS

Gijs Schaftenaar schaft at
Wed Mar 13 09:12:03 EST 1996

gbottu at (Guy Bottu) writes:

>When I search in TFSITE for Y$ENO2_03 in the ID field with the Makewild
>option turned of, I find the entry. However, when I search for Y$EN or
>Y$ENO2_03 with the Makewild option turned on, I find nothing. In fact
>the interface passes to the program an instruction to search for
>" [TFSITE-ID:y$eno2_03]" instead of " [TFSITE-ID:y$eno2_03*]".

>Similar things happen with some other databanks too, although not with all.
>Has someone already noticed this earlier ?

>	I am curious,
>	Dr. Guy Bottu

Which interface are you referring to this time ?. Since the "yet" in your
Subject I assume you mean the srscurs/srstk interfaces. Well let me inform
you that the WWW interface doesnt find it with a wildcard and neither does

This is YET again a unfounded criticism of the srscurs/srstk interfaces from
your side, it is beginning to sound like you have a grudge against me.
Since I have never met you in person, do you dislike dutch people in general?

G. Schaftenaar

      Gijs Schaftenaar, Drs.     | CAOS/CAMM Center
      Email: schaft at  | University of Nijmegen
      URL  :