srs db specs - new .i and .is files

Peter Rice pmr at
Tue Apr 29 09:41:29 EST 1997

"Andreas Krause" <Andreas.Krause at> writes:
> Has anyone added some more database specs to srs and is willing to share
> the .i and .is files ?
> We should perhaps think of adding them to srs.

We have an SRS 5.04 server at the Sanger Centre. I am still working
thrugh databases and adding .i/.is/.it files (and those I have are
incomplete), but you are welcome to try them.

SRS 4 will stay as our main SRSWWW server until I have finished
playing with the Icarus files, probably for a few more weeks yet.

Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division,
E-mail: pmr at             | The Sanger Centre,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA,