SRS5 Under Linux

Tim Dudgeon dudgeon at
Wed May 21 11:32:49 EST 1997

Has anyone successfully built SRS5.05 under Linux. For me srssection is
failing silently because
% nodd -s $SRSICA/srs.ic $SRSICA/srs.i
(what is run in the srssection script) falls over (segmentation fault).

nodd built OK as
% nodd -help
works fine.

SRS5.05 builds no problem for me on SGI and Digital Unix. If anyone has
seen and solved this their suggestions would be welcome, otherwise I'll
have to get my hands dirty.

Many thaks

Dr. Tim Dudgeon                           Phone: 01865 748747
British Biotech Pharmaceuticals Ltd.      FAX:   01865 717598
Watlington Road, Oxford, OX4 5LY, UK      email: dudgeon at