wgetz compilation problems?

Ton Rullmann j.rullmann at organon.oss.akzonobel.nl
Wed Apr 1 10:16:56 EST 1998

Problem: I reinstalled the WWW server by running "./srsinstall www".
Compilation appears normal, a wgetz binary is produced and copied to the
www/bin directory. Only it does not run, and seems to wait (for input?).
The install script does not finish (no index.html made), and typing
"wgetz -help" at the command line gives no output.
Previously all worked fine.
I feel rather stupid. What is the problem?
Thanks for your help,
Ton.
--
Dr. J.A.C. Rullmann, System Development Manager MDI-RIM group
NV Organon, P.O. Box 20, Room RK2322, 5340 BH Oss, the Netherlands
E-mail: j.rullmann at organon.oss.akzonobel.nl