Carry on others ! ( non JavaScript likers ?)

Johnathon Weare Weare at EuropeMail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:53:42 EST 1998

    T> While i am not exactly a 'javascript lover' i can't see good reasons
    T> why it should be disabled. I found the experiment with the "top
    T> page" rather successful and already changed the "link page" in
    T> srs5.2 in a similar manner. In general we will be adding more and
    T> more javascript code to our pages ...any good reasons why we
    T> shouldn't?

I like the javascript interface very much - databank selection is easier -
I turn javascript on before using SRS. No reason as far as I know -
javascript works well on netscape*.

If only I could get the netscape 5 code to compile, then I could try to enable
javascript (and java) for a list of sites. Expect it will be added anyway :)

Johnny

--
Johnathon Weare -- EMBL -- Weare at EuropeMail.com --- http://www.gpcr.org/johnny/