job opportunities within the SRS project at LION Bioscience, Cambridge

Peter Rice pmr at
Fri Dec 18 04:49:29 EST 1998

"Thure Etzold" <etzold at> writes:

> LION Bioscience Ltd. is based in Cambridge, UK, and
> focuses on commercial development of the SRS software
> system

Careful Thure - there are restrictions on commercial activities in the
BIOSCI/bionet newsgroups. I assume this posting was cleared first.

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: