Javascript error message

Janice Coventry, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute janice at
Tue Feb 17 23:30:14 EST 1998

I have noticed that at that if someone has javascript disabled
and they are using Netscape4 that a message:
SRS requires a javascript enabled browser
appears when they try to access the top page.
However when I do the same thing I get a blank page.
Is there a fix to wgetz that allows us to display this message.
Thank you in anticipation

Janice Coventry
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
P.O. Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, 3050, Australia.
Phone: International +61-3-9345-2564   FAX: International +61-3-9347-0852
            National 03-9345-2564                   National 03-9347-0852
Email:  janice at