accessing C language API....

K. Cuelenaere koenc at
Wed Sep 23 10:32:52 EST 1998

Frederic Achard wrote:
> Hi all,
> I can't access the The C Language API (tried from various SRS
> servers).  The search C-function in SRS returns an error: data bank
> "cfunc" does not exist.
> Maybe the C api exists as a postscript file, somewhere.

don't know about a ps version, but the HTML version is
great... you can search it using srs ofcourse.
make sure the database is uncommented in the srsdb.i file
(icarus/db/ ) and the database is srsbuild. Perhaps you
should put a restriction on SRSdevelopment users only: it's
typically a database you don't want your users to show I

Koen Cuelenaere			Email: koenc at
CAOS/CAMM Center		Phone: +31 24 3653383
University of Nijmegen		Fax:   +31 24 3652977
6525 ED Nijmegen
The Netherlands			URL: