ifile(s) argument ?

K. Cuelenaere koenc at caos.kun.nl
Tue Mar 2 05:26:04 EST 1999

Hello,

 a grep for ifiles in our .i files resulted in these kinds of ifiles
arguments:

ifiles:"db.i"
or
ifiles:{"db.i" "db.is"}
or
ifiles:{"db.i" "db.is" "db.it"}

so it seems the second file should be the syntax (is) file, and the
third the it (text). So perhaps the problem is that you don't specify
the .is file? (make sure to do a srssection after changing the .i files)

Hope it helps,
Koen.

Koen Cuelenaere			Email: koenc at caos.kun.nl
CAOS/CAMM Center		Phone: +31 24 3653383
University of Nijmegen		Fax:   +31 24 3652977
Toernooiveld
6525 ED Nijmegen
The Netherlands			URL: http://www.caos.kun.nl/