Changing SRS environments

Janice Coventry, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute janice at
Tue Mar 23 21:57:43 EST 1999

Dear SRS administrators,

How do I switch environments in the www server?  I can see with getz the
solution is to put -s demo however I can't see a way to easily switch from the
unix environment to the demo environment when using wgetz from Netscape.
Any help apprecitated,
Janice Coventry
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
P.O. Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, 3050, Australia.
Phone: International +61-3-9345-2564   FAX: International +61-3-9347-0852
            National 03-9345-2564                   National 03-9347-0852
Email:  janice at