Problems with subentries

Peter Rice pmr at
Fri Nov 26 14:39:58 EST 1999

Tim Cutts <timc at> writes:

> Was the @file.list thing supposed to work in 5.1, or was it a feature
> that never got put in at all?  If it's one that's supposed to be there,
> I'll make that my next SRS debugging project!

It was supposed to be 'easy to do' but never happened.

So, maybe you can make it work. I think I'll stick with 6.0
assuming I can get all the icarus files converted.

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: