SRS5.1 at EBI

Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Fri Jan 7 12:30:30 EST 2000

In article <8EB4853E4rlsebiacuk at>,
Rodrigo Lopez <rls at> wrote:
>Please note that the SRS5.1 server at the EBI will be phased out on Friday
>18th of February 2000. Please refer to our SRS6.x server and update any
>internal WWW links to you may have to:

Since you are phasing out srs5, wouldn't it be more helpful
to make point to new service?

Will an srs6 front page that doesn't require image loading
be forthcoming?   Web servers that insist on images to
be useful are a problem for me.  Having some hypertext links
w/ text labels on your srs6 front page would help me and others
a bunch.

Will EBI continue to produce a databank of databanks that includes
srs5 servers?  I note that this hasn't been updated since end
of november, just before I updated all the data at iubio srs :(

- Don

-- d.gilbert--bioinformatics--indiana-u--bloomington-in-47405
-- gilbertd at