using srs for Agrobacterium Tumefaciens c58

Jinal Jhaveri jjhaveri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 05:30:01 EST 2004


I tried downloading the protein sequences for the organism: Agrobacterium 
Tumefaciens C58 strain and I found that there are around 10000 entries. I 
remember that previously (before 1.5 months) when I tried the same query and 
I got only 461 genes. My suspicion is that I am doing something wrong while 
querying. Can you please let me know how shall I query the swissprot database 
so that I can obtain genes for only "Agrobacterium Tumefaciens C58" organism.

thank you very much
--Jinal




More information about the Bio-srs mailing list