using srs for Agrobacterium Tumefaciens c58

Jinal Jhaveri jjhaveri at
Mon Sep 6 05:30:01 EST 2004

I tried downloading the protein sequences for the organism: Agrobacterium
Tumefaciens C58 strain and I found that there are around 10000 entries. I
remember that previously (before 1.5 months) when I tried the same query and
I got only 461 genes. My suspicion is that I am doing something wrong while
querying. Can you please let me know how shall I query the swissprot database
so that I can obtain genes for only "Agrobacterium Tumefaciens C58" organism.

thank you very much