A suggestion for writing links in bionet.software.www (Re: How to

Bernhard Muenzer mue at gsf.de
Fri Aug 26 09:49:49 EST 1994

In article <markw.66.000B7AEA at unixg.ubc.ca>, markw at unixg.ubc.ca (Mark Wilkinson) writes:

|It strikes me that enough people write their postings in this way (especially
|to the group comp.infosystems.www.users) that SOMEONE must be able to view
|these links as hypertext...  That someone isn't me!  When I use WinMosaic to
|browse the newsgroups These 'links' come up as regular text.
|Does anyone see these as hypertext using a WWW client?  If so, what did you
|do to configure your browser that way?

I don't, but it's useful for me, anyway:
using cut-and-paste, I can copy it into a html file in a vi window.
Opening the file with Mosaic, I have instant access to that link, complete with
a short description.
int m,u,e=0;float l,_,I;main(){for(;e<1863;putchar((++e>923&&952>
e?60-m:u)["\n)ed.fsg at eum(rezneuM drahnreB"]))for(u=_=l=0;(m=e%81)<