Announce: From Dec. 7, Internet World Congress on Biomedical Science

Sumio Murase murase at doc.medic.mie-u.ac.jp
Fri Dec 2 12:44:34 EST 1994

Invitation to
" The 1st Internet World Congress on  Biomedical Science '94
 in Mie University "

     On behalf of the congress it is my great pleasure to invite you to
the 1st Internet  World Congress on Biomedical Science to be held on
the World Wide Web server (URL http://www.medic.mie-u.ac.jp/)
from December 7 to 17, 1994.

We will be very glad if you kindly cite the follwing message on your WWW server.

<A HREF="http://www.medic.mie-u.ac.jp/">
Internet World Congress on Biomedical Scinence '94</A>
<P>
<I>Mie University School of Medicine,  JAPAN</I><P>
The world congress is held on WWW server
from <B>December 7 to 17, 1994</B>.
One hundred and thirty posters of biomedical researches
are exhibited at the congress.
We are looking forward to receiving your comments on the posters.
We will present the CD-ROM proceedings of this congress to good commentators.
<P>

Sumio Murase, M.D., Ph.D.
Secretariat
Internet World Congress on Biomedical Science
office at doc.medic.mie-u.ac.jp