[Q] Imagemap

Jason A Yates jy2f+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Dec 4 20:33:08 EST 1994

[Note from moderator:
A FAQ is available concerning image mapping which can be located at:
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/docs/tutorials/imagemapping.html ]

Hello, I am trying to set up a homepage with clickable graphics on a
unix system (andrew at carnegie mellon), and I need some help as far as
implementing the map.  I have already created the graphic and the
internal hotspots, but I don't know how to use it properly.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond to this account because I
usually don't read all the boards.  Thanks in advance,

Jason