[Q] Mosaic on a Unix Shell??

Armin Mueller amueller at ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Dec 13 21:06:51 EST 1994

Matthew Edward Pollack (mep8y at darwin.clas.virginia.edu) wrote:

[...]
: I have been using Mosaic and XXXXXX for some time now but was
: wondering if it is posible to use either such browser without a
: direct line or SLIP/PPP connection?
[...]

You may try term. Its a program which simulats a TCPIP connection
It should be available for several Unixes on all bigger ftp-sites.
armin
| Armin Mueller              ||                            |
| Inst.f.Mikrobiologie       || ONE PLANET,                |
| Universitaet Freiburg      ||      ONE PEOPLE PLEASE     |
| Schaenzlestr.1             ||                            |
| D-79102 Freiburg/Germany   ||                            |
| e-mail:  amueller at sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de               |
| http://www.biologie.uni-freiburg.de/~amueller/armin.html |