NCSA Mosaic will not "print" (fwd)

Reinhard Doelz, Biocomputing Basel doelz
Wed Dec 14 13:04:13 EST 1994

[Note from moderator, we also received another answer which is appended]

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Pete M. Muriana wrote:

> > On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Pete M. Muriana wrote:
[...]
> > > We are running NCSA Mosaic v. 2.0 alpha for Windows.
[...]
> > On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Reinhard Doelz wrote:
[...]
> > The current is 2.0 alpha 7. The rightmost item in the menu bar
> > (HELP) has a pull-down called 'HELP' which will have an 'About'
> > item, explaining _which_ of the Mosaic versions you have.
> On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Pete M. Muriana wrote:
> Oops!  We have Mosaic 2.0 alpha 2.

You are encouraged to upgrade your Mosaic version.
Please refer to F.Eggenberger's introduction at

http://www.ch.embnet.org/bio-www/archive/florianW3_4.html#part8

in order to install the new version. Mosaic prints fine in this version.
Regards
Reinhard

 R.Doelz         Klingelbergstr.70| Tel. x41 61 267 2247  Fax x41 61 267 2078|
 Biocomputing        CH 4056 Basel| electronic Mail    doelz at ubaclu.unibas.ch|
 Biozentrum der Universitaet Basel|-------------- Switzerland ---------------|
[...appended message...]