[Q] GCG replacement page?

Rick Westerman westerman at biochem.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:24:18 EST 1994

While we all know about the limitations of HTML that make it less than useful
for doing real sequence analysis work - e.g., it doesn't support file
transfer - it would seem interesting to generate a "GCG replacement page".
In other words a page that lists all of the GCG programs and the network
replacement for each program, if such a replacement exists.

I haven't seen such a page so far but would like to know before I create
one myself if anyone has such a page.

Thanks.

BTW: This is my first posting using the NetScape Mosaic newsreader. It will
be interesting to see how it comes out.