[Q] Can't Run Mosaic

Damian M Bierman db8f+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:15:35 EST 1994

Hey all,

I'm having a most annoying problem.  Every time I try to run Mosaic
(either v 1.08 or v. 2.0a8) on my Macintosh Centris 650, it shows the
window, and then up where it shows the status, it says "unable to
connect to remote host"  This is most perplexing to me, for a friend of
mine up the hall has the SAME computer, with the SAME network set up,
and he has no problem running Mosaic whatsoever!

Is there a possible configuration problem somewhere?  I would appreciate
any input anyone has to offer.

Thanks, Damian