online mendalian inheritance in Man

Reinhard Doelz doelz
Tue Oct 4 01:52:49 EST 1994

[ Article crossposted from bionet.general ]
[ Author was Sarah C. Shroder ]
[ Posted on Mon, 3 Oct 94 19:06:12 GMT ]

In article <3699ae$bok at mojo.eng.umd.edu>, jbiafra at glue.umd.edu (David G.
Kitaguchi) writes:
> Does anyone know how I can get access to OMIM?
> Thanks,
> Joel Shapiro

if you have access to the world wide web you can get to OMIM via URL:
			http://gdbwww.gdb.org/omimdoc/omimtop.html

You might be interested in the Genome Database (GDB) at URL:
http://gdbwww.gdb.org/

OR  depending on you interests, you may be interested in the Mouse Genome
Database (MGD) at URL:   http://www.informatics.jax.org/

There are so many databases out there dealing with genetics and most have
hypertext connections to each other so it is easy to move from one to
another without having to know where they are located in the world.  Ithink
that the world wide web is easier to use than gopher, but it depends on
what you're used to I guess.  I hope this is of help...
--

Sarah C. Shroder