[Q] [Looking for] jobs producing bionet software

Tim Dugan timd at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Tue Oct 18 11:13:24 EST 1994

[Note from the moderator: This request has been expanded on request.
The Mail suggestion program on www.ch.embnet.org requires full FORMS
support, and some of the WWW clients in the field implement TEXTAREA
input as only one line.]

> Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 11:09:10 +0100
> >Looking for sw dev of molec. biol. software.  Can you help?
> Please could you be a little bit more precise in your query.

To: Christopher Wadley

Dear Chris,

Unfortunately, the Mosaic application only let me put in a short
phrase.

I am trying to find possibilities for doing software development
on molecular biological applications, especially relating to genetics.

I noticed on the WEB you had many such software applications, so I
thought you might be able to direct me toward the producers of them.

Thanks,

Tim Dugan