[Q] databases & GIF files

David Maddison dmaddsn at ccit.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:07:26 EST 1994

We would like to build a database with pictures, that we can export
as a collection of HTML and GIF files.  Ideally, we would have
an "EXPORTTOGIF" command in the database engine, but we have been
unsuccessful at finding a database program that can do this.  Does
anybody know of any database program that can itself, or with the
aid of a third-party plugin, export image fields as GIF files?
Ideally this would be on the Mac, and ideally associated with 4D.

David Maddison
Dept. of Entomology
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ  85721