[Q] databases & GIF files

David Maddison dmaddsn at ccit.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:07:26 EST 1994

We would like to build a database with pictures, that we can export
as a collection of HTML and GIF files.  Ideally, we would have
an "EXPORTTOGIF" command in the database engine, but we have been
unsuccessful at finding a database program that can do this.  Does
anybody know of any database program that can itself, or with the
aid of a third-party plugin, export image fields as GIF files?
Ideally this would be on the Mac, and ideally associated with 4D.

Thanks!

--
David Maddison
Dept. of Entomology